To view this website in English, or another foreign language, please follow these instructions.
To enable auto translation, you must view the website by using the Google Chrome browser. If you haven’t installed it yet, you can download and install for free it via this link.
How to enable Google auto translation:
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- In the top right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu (look for the three vertical ‘dots’).
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down and click advanced settings.
- In the “Languages” section, check “Offer to translate pages that aren’t in a language you read” box.
- You might have to close and re-open the Chrome browser to ensure your new settings are saved.